Lee Guardianship
Services, Inc

Pooled Trusts and other Special Needs Trust Services

What is Special Needs Planning?

When a person is unable to work (disabled) they have few options other than help from government assistance programs. These programs are life lines, but rarely adequately provide for our citizens. If you are on public assistance and get funds from an inheritance or injury settlement, then special needs planning can help you retain and enjoy your own funds without losing the necessary public benefits. Also, if you already have property or money and now need medicaid to pay the nursing home because of illness, you can use a special needs trust to hold your money for you and have medicaid pay the large nursing home cost.

Meet The Team

Lance McKinney

President & Director

Heidi Brown




Would you like to open a pooled trust account with us?

Scroll to Top